Allison Mullinax is visiting with us today and is giving away a $50 Storiarts.com gift card.
1. I wrote When It All Goes Still entirely on a phone app. Okay, so that is a little embarrassing to admit and I swear I’m a professional! The app is called WerdSmith, and I would recommend it to any writer who is always on the go. I wrote in car line while picking my kids up from school, I wrote while soaking in the bubble bath, I wrote everywhere. Once the book was completed, I accessed the app from my laptop and transferred everything over.
2. I love being outdoors! If the sun is out, usually I am too. Trail hiking is one of my favorite things to do.
3. I’m scared of the dark, and I sleep with a night light. Don’t you dare judge me! I’ve seen enough scary movies to know all the monsters and ghosts live in the shadows.
4. The year before my four-year-old was born, I read sixty-three books. Since her birth, I’ve yet to even come close to that number. My favorite genre to read is psychological thrillers and, of course, romance.
5. Nothing inspires me to write more than music. It can be a certain beat or a perfectly executed lyric. I can hear a song and scenes begin to play in my imagination. That’s when the phone app comes in handy, lol.
Johanna Martin is a witty adventurous runner recovering from the tragic loss of her parents. Confused by the dark-faced stranger and what he was doing at the local state park, she is unable to ignore the effects it has had on her.
With his life and reputation at risk, Traveler must choose... Johanna or his life?
About the Author: