The author is giving away a $20 Amazon GC to one randomly drawn commenter during the tour. So comment today AND follow her tour (if you click on the banner over there on the left, it'll take you to a list of her tour stops) -- the more you read and comment, the better your odds of winning. You could be introduced to a great new author AND win a GC!
I asked the author to share some things we'd never guess about her .... take it away, Jennifer!
Thank you for having me here at It's Raining Books for my tour stop today. Here are ten things that I don't think you'd ever guess about me (though there's quite a bit out there on the net if you know where to look!):
1. When I was a child I visited the beach with my family, and went exploring in a cave while the tide was out. I poked my head up through a hole in the low cave roof and found I was right next to where the family was picnicking. After surprising them all, and sharing a good laugh, I went to duck back down and found myself stuck. I remember screaming madly for a snorkel while my parents tried to manouveur my head back through the hole, wondering when the tide would be back in and how long I could hold my breath. Funny now, but a nightmare at the time!
2. My favorite flower is a gerbera. I think they look like happy flowers, and I love the brightly colored ones – especially orange.
3. I played softball for many years as a child and young teenager. Short stop and first base were my usual positions, and I have a couple of little trophies that still sit on one of the shelves in my study.
4. I'm afraid of storms, especially thunder and lightning. I think it may stem from a storm I lived through as a child, when a large eucalypt tree fell on our house, while we were in it (the house, not the tree!). The tree landed across my parents' bed and demolished the front corner of our home. Luckily we were cowering in the back half at the time. What a mess. But afterwards it was very exciting to be the centre of attention when all the neighbors came out and saw what had happened. But I am very nervous during a storm even now - we had one today, actually, and the cat and I were as jumpy as each other. She hid under the coffee table. I wasn't quite that undignified!
5. I don't like chocolate. There, I said it! I will occasionally have some dark chocolate, but can certainly live without it. I'd much rather have cheese, dip, nuts and potato crisps to nibble on.
6. I worked for one night as a flower seller visiting restaurants. That job only lasted one night because the third place I went to, some guy picked me up and put me over his shoulder and said he'd buy me instead. I was seventeen at the time, and too meek to grab his balls and twist those suckers, which is what I'd do if someone tried that now! I finished my shift, got picked up by my mother (we don't get our driver's license until the age of 18 where I live) and promptly burst into tears. Quitting was a huge relief.
7. My first car was a 1973 Toyota Corolla coupe – mustang yellow. It was old and I practically had to help carry it up hills, but I loved that little car.
8. I did macrame as a teenager. I cannot believe I am admitting that on the internet, but yep, I did. Made lots of hanging basket holders for my long-suffering family.
9. My aunt, who lived in England before her passing, was invited to Sean Connery's BAFTA after-party and I happened to be in England at the time. She asked me to come shopping with her so we could pick out a dress for her to wear. That was fun, but I wish I'd been able to tag along to the party!
10. Lucky last – green is my favorite color.
I've bared some of my deepest secrets today! Now I'd love to hear from you about a childhood memory, or anything else you'd like to share. Don't forget that all comments on my post here at It's Raining Books will go in the draw to win a $20 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card. Winner will be announced at the end of my blog tour on Mar 30th.
If you'd like to follow my tour, next stop will be my author interview on Mar 28th at http://myfoolishwisdom.blogspot.com
Thank you again for having me visit today!
Ida Deloraine intends to build herself a new life and a new career in catering, after a painful divorce. When the much younger Ethan Holt moves in across the street, an innocent flirtation quickly becomes serious when the two realise their age difference is no barrier to all-consuming passion.
But Ethan is the exact opposite of what Ida is looking for in a sexual partner. He is young and vibrant, with his life and his dreams still ahead of him, whereas hers are all in the past. Can Ethan, who is fighting his own demons in the form of a car accident, failed marriage and forced career change, convince Ida to overcome the past and live for the moment?
And just who is educating who in this cougar encounter?
Jennifer Lynne is a multi-published author who writes sensual and erotic romance from her home in Melbourne, Australia. She has two novellas published with Red Sage, including Seducing Serena in Secrets Volume 28 Sensual Cravings, and Pandora's Gift. Her first sensual romance with Breathless Press, Educating Ethan, will be out in February. Jen lives in hope that readers will continue to enjoy her novella-length tales of love and lust!
Find Jennifer on the web at:
Buy Link: http://www.breathlesspress.com/educating-ethan