Victoira will be awarding a download of her first erotic historical romance A Breach of Promise or A Wild Night's Bride to one randomly drawn commenter at the end of the tour, so comment today AND follow her tour (if you click on the banner over there on the left, it'll take you to a list of her tour stops)! The more you read and comment, the better your odds of winning. You could be introduced to a great new author AND win a prize!
Victoria was brave enough to share some things we might not guess about her, so let's turn the floor over to her!
1) At age 17 I spent the better part of a year as an exchange student in Finland
2) I've been married to a giant for almost 30 years. (I am 5' 4" and 122 pounds and my husband is 6'6" in his bare feet and 240 pounds)
3) I am acrophobic, claustrophobic, swinophobic, and coulrophobic ( The last two refer to fear or abhorrence of pigs and clowns!)
4) Although I have begun writing romantic comedy that readers think is hilarious, I can't tell a joke to save my life. I screw up the punch line every stinking time!
5) I am an insomniac. That, thankfully, is highly compatible with my current profession
6) Prior to publishing my first novel, I was laid off from my job after 16 years working in diagnostic medical imaging.
7) I play the Celtic harp (for fun) but I can't read music and have severe performance anxiety
8) I am a lifelong horse lover. I have owned over a dozen horses in my life and have trained and shown them as well as teaching other to ride. I currently own an Arabian and a Quarterhorse.
9) I have a natural ear for languages. At age 18 I was accepted for linguistics training for the US Air Force which spurred my then boyfriend to propose. We got married and I did not go into the Air Force. Happily, we are still wed. (see giant above!)
10) The stupidest thing I ever did was to hitch-hike above the Arctic circle in the month of December. (see exchange student story above!)
(Book #1) A WILD NIGHT'S BRIDE: What happens when a struggling actress and a grieving widower come together in a night of unbridled debauchery orchestrated by a bored and machinating rake? With the devil in charge — there will surely be hell to pay!
(Book #2) THE VIRGIN HUNTRESS: Desperate times call for devilish measures…Lady Vesta Chambers is accustomed to getting what she wants, but when the object of her passion has eyes for another, it’s time to take matters in hand!
(Book #3) THE DEVIL YOU KNOW : When dealing with the devil it's easy to be burned…especially when passion ignites the flames…
Beautiful, respectable, and dutiful, Lady Diana Palmerston-Wriothesley has long resigned herself to her loveless marriage …until her husband's gambling pushes them to the brink of ruin. Viscount Ludovic, "The Devil DeVere", is a man accustomed to taking what he wants according to his whim until he encounters a woman who won't be had at any price. But will a single night of heavenly passion damn them both forever?
(Book #4) THE DEVIL'S MATCH: Once burned twice shy… but when old flames come together…passion reignites...