This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Chandra will be awarding a $20.00 Amazon gift card to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. Please see the Rafflecopter at the end of the post to enter, and click the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.
1. I’m neurotic about food. If you open my fridge anything that is time sensitive, like cheese or juice or pasta sauce, has the date it was opened written in permanent marker on it. That way, if it says use within two weeks of opening, I know when that is.
2. I’m horribly allergic to cats but I love them so much that I owned one for fifteen years until she passed away just a year and a half ago. If she laid on my clothing I would break out in hives but, much to my allergist’s dismay, I refused to give her up.
3. Cheesecake is one of my greatest weaknesses. One year, for our anniversary, my husband and I got a cheesecake and I ate so much of it that I made myself sick. I couldn’t look at cheesecake for a year.
4. I love plants but I have a black thumb. My husband’s mother, however, is a fabulous gardener. And, at first, everybody thought I would be good with plants as well. People kept giving me plants for gifts the first couple of years but we finally had to tell them to stop. I just couldn’t keep killing the poor things.
5. I’m super ticklish just about everywhere on my body. Even unusual places like on my arms and my back. Don’t get me wrong, I’m ticklish in all the usual places as well, but you expect to be ticklish there. Sometimes someone will just brush up against me or touch my shoulder and it makes me laugh and jerk away.
About the Author:
On a rural settler planet, Kat must resort to putting out an ad to find a husband. She doesn’t expect to find love—that’s a dream in these parts—just a partner to help work her ranch. Then the devastatingly handsome Jasper answers her ad and turns her on in ways she never dreamed possible. Too bad he’s not who he says he is.
Jasper doesn’t know what he’s getting into when he ventures undercover to investigate a legal claim against Kat’s ranch. But after a toe-curling night under her roof and in her bed, he’s willing to do anything to stay there. He can’t say no to the tough-as-nails businesswoman who makes his body come alive.
When people start getting hurt, though, both Kat and Jasper have to decide how valuable one piece of land is. And the ranch that brought them together might be the very thing standing between them.
Buy the book at Ellora's Cave.