Today we're welcoming author Rebecca Royce to the blog on her tour with Goddess Fish Promotions for the paranormal YA story, "Subversive".
Rebecca is giving away a $50 Amazon GC, so comment today AND follow her tour (if you click on the banner over there on the left, it'll take you to a list of her tour stops)! The more you read and comment, the better your odds of winning. You could be introduced to a great new author AND win a GC!
Rebecca shared five interesting and surprising things about herself today. Rebecca, the floor is yours!
1. I can get absolutely obsessed with TV shows. Netflix Streaming is a really dangerous thing for me because it gives me the opportunity to watch a TV show from start to finish. Right now, I’m watching Burn Notice all the time. On Season 3….
I watched Supernatural like that. And I tried to watch Warehouse 13 but I couldn’t get into it.
2. I had my gall bladder removed in 2004. I thought one particular surgeon operated on me but it turned out that my best friend did all of that surgeon’s gall bladder removals that year. She was his junior partner. We figured it out years later. So weird and also so cool that she would have been the one to take care of me.
3. I once had the weirdest experience of walking in a parking lot and actually having my pants fall down around my ankles. No idea why. Nothing wrong with the pants. Just—boom—pants around my ankles in front of tons of people. Horrific.
4. I can’t stand the sound of paper ripping. Its worse than nails on a chalkboard.
5. I’m a video game addict. I love them and like TV shows I get really into them.
But Rachel should never be counted out. She sees things others can’t, even if her ideas are considered downright traitorous. There is an important life for Rachel to lead in the world, even if its filed with vampires and werewolves instead of romance and flowers. Rachel has always had to fight, she’s good at it, and the evil that has stalked her hasn’t forgotten her name.
Rebecca is the mother of three adorable boys and is fortunate to be married to her best friend. They live in northern New Jersey and try not to freeze too badly during the winter months.
She's in love with science fiction, fantasy, and the paranormal and tries to use all of these elements in her writing. She's been told she's a little bloodthirsty so she hopes that when you read her work you'll enjoy the action packed ride that always ends in romance. Rebecca loves to write series because she loves to see characters develop over time and it always makes her happy to see her favorite characters make guest appearances in other books.
In Rebecca Royce's world anything is possible, anything can happen, and you should suspect that it will.