This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.
The authors will be awarding the following prizes during the tour:
First prize - $50 gift certificate plus ebook Timeless Keepsakes by Ruth A. Casie, Lita Harris, Emma Kaye, Nicole S. Patrick, Julie Rowe
Second prize - $25 gift certificate plus 3 ebooks 1) Molly Gets Her Man by Julie Rowe 2) Knight of Runes by Ruth A. Casie 3) Timeless Keepsakes by Ruth A. Casie, Lita Harris, Emma Kaye, Nicole S. Patrick, Julie Rowe
Third prize - 3 ebooks 1) Love at Christmas by Lita Harris 2) Time for Love by Emma Kaye 3) Timeless Keepsakes by Ruth A. Casie, Lita Harris, Emma Kaye, Nicole S. Patrick, Julie Rowe
So, five things that most people would never guess about me…
1. I don’t have a university degree. I have a diploma in Med Lab Technology from a technical college, but no degree. It always shocks my students at the college where I teach business writing and other communication courses. Then I tell them that writing romance novels is my full-time job and they’re very confused indeed.
2. I drive a standard/manual transmission car. Love it! Automatics have always seemed boring to me. I find it somewhat annoying that men seemed shocked when they discover I drive a stick. I’m good at it, too! Just ask my husband. *wink*
3. I’ve struggled with depression most of my adult life. I was comparing notes with a cousin a couple of days ago and we realized something kind of shocking. Nearly every female relative we had (including each other) struggles, or has struggled, with depression or other mental illnesses. So, I guess that makes me… normal?
4. Watching Big Brother is my guilty pleasure. I have all the seasons recorded and enjoy putting them on as background noise while writing or cooking or doing laundry. My husband has stopped complaining out loud, but he does give me that, “Oh my God, how can you watch that crap?” face pretty often. He he he.
5. I love action flicks, but can’t stand romantic comedies. Give me some explosions, awesome fight scenes and a hero who can’t win, but somehow pulls it out at the last second any day!! My hubby likes thrillers and movies that make you think, so I go to the movies with my best girlfriend instead (who loves to sigh over good abs as much as I do).
Ruth A. Casie ~ Second Chance by the Sea Married for ten years, she and her husband have grown apart. When they go back to the Virgin Islands for a family funeral, they find their marriage was never registered. Will an impending disaster be the final straw that breaks them up or will it rekindle their love and send them back to the altar for a second chance?
Lita Harris ~ Chasing Fireflies Soured on love by a recent breakup, a travel agent with a fear of flying and open water takes a trip to the U.S Virgin Islands. She meets a boat captain who challenges her fears. Will she survive her breakup and find happiness in the arms of another man?
Emma Kaye ~ In Her Dreams When an author escapes to the Virgin Islands to work on her latest book, she’s swept back in time to Regency England and must decide whether the love she finds with an English lord is real or only in her dreams.
Nicole S. Patrick ~ Poseidon’s Strength A beloved hero’s death leads his sister and his best friend, who have never seen eye-to-eye, to discover that helping family can be their happy medium, and possibly lead them to uncover a love that's meant to be.
Julie Rowe ~ A Pirate’s Vacation A doctor grieving the death of her husband, buys a B&B in the Virgin Islands in need of a lot of fixing. Her old flame arrives to help with repairs, but will she let him heal her shattered heart?
About the Author:
For more information about Julie, please visit her online at www.julieroweauthor.com, on Twitter @julieroweauthor, or at her Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JulieRoweAuthor.