We are pleased to welcomes Gabriele Russoas she celebrates yesterday's release of Incoherent Gods, the third book in her Gods Inc. Series.
1. I’m very shy, even if no one believes it.
2. And yet I dream of being a stand-up comic.
3. I almost always win at RISK.
4. I don’t drink hard liquor anymore, but I can still down an incredible number of Jack Daniels shots without batting an eye when the occasion demands it.
5. I learned how to drive on the left-hand side – in St Lucia. And I can be in third gear and still get the car going from a steep incline.
His attempt to cover up the situation quickly blows up in his face and they finally realize the animals’ madness is caused by artificial means. Cue in the bodiless god Mimir, who reveals that the real target of the mind-altering poison is Yggdrasil, the World Tree.
And if the Tree loses its cohesion, then so will the barriers between the worlds, crumbling the foundations of reality. Who in gods’ names could be crazy enough to want to do something like that?
About the Author:
Since she earned her Bachelor’s in History, it was no surprise (except to her) that she ended up working in restaurants, eventually owning two, which almost drove her mad. She sold them and was nursed back to pseudo-sanity by Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett.
That’s when she answered the family calling and decided to write. Armed with her ideas for the Gods Inc. series she went back to the University and got her Master’s in Creative Writing.
She now lives with her husband in Culpeper, Virginia, where she divides her time between painting, ripping apart and reconstructing her recently bought historical home, playing tennis and, of course, writing more books.