This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Nana will be awarding a $20 Amazon GC to a randomly drawn commenter during the tour. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.
1. I’m pretty sure one of my cousins thinks I’m a lesbian, but I’m not. Back in college a friend of mine and I used to frequent a homosexual dance club to get our grove on. I could dance to some awesome music and not worry about a man trying to pick me up because, well, they were gay. I projected heterosexual vibes so the women left me alone, too. I ran into my cousin at this club. He was in the closet at the time, but I knew he was gay long before he came out. We never spoke about our encounter, but I have a feeling he presumed about me, what I knew about him.
2. I love the drama of being a teacher. When I stand up in front of a class, I consider them to be my captive audience and the actress I should have been comes out. Sometimes my jokes or imitations bomb big time, but when I’m hot, they sometimes get too lost in the entertainment to remember that they’re learning. Don’t think I’m soft when it comes to exams, though. I’ll make them laugh in class, but if they don’t study, they’ll be crying during the assessment.
3. I used to annoy my mother with my negativity, yet at the same time I would trust everyone I came into contact with. Over time I’ve become a more positive person, but I’ve learned to trust less easily.
4. Take a look at my picture. Aren’t I adorable with my chubby cheeks? Do I look like a black belt in karate? Well I am and I’m pretty good. Unlike my heroine, Jasmine, in Love Through Time, I’ve never had to use my skills outside of my imagination and the training center (dojo), and I hope I never have to, but I would. My friend tells me that’s what makes me so dangerous. I look too sweet to be able to beat the crap out of someone with my bare hands. By the way black belts don’t have to register their hands as a lethal weapon.
5. I loved the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Loved it! So much that I mentioned it in my book. The conversations in that show were so snarky that I learned a thing or two. Plus Buffy could kick ass. There is nothing I enjoy more than reading about or watching the strength of a woman displayed.
About the Author:
Blog : www.nanaprah.blogspot.com
Facebook: Nana Prah, Author
Jasmine Gibson has her world turned upside down when she meets gorgeous Sean Taylor. He’s the first man she’s been attracted to since her fiancé dumped her two years ago. But when the disturbing daydreams start, Jasmine begins to fear that her actions in a past life may have finally caught up with her.
Sean finds it impossible to stay away from Jasmine even though he can’t shake the inexplicable feeling of betrayal, simmering deep inside him every time he sees her.
To complicate things, someone is out to hurt Jasmine and every time she and Sean are together, the police have to be called. Even if Jasmine can make Sean trust her, the two of them may not stay alive long enough to enjoy their love this time around.
Buy the book at Black Opal Books, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, ARe, or Kobo.
a Rafflecopter giveaway